Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

7/20/2003

Its amazing what one day of staying in a mostly reclinded position has done for the swelling! YAY! Hopefully it will be a lot better in the morning too. Despite the heat, I'm going to have to start wearing the sexy white socks to work again. I don't want to, I really don't, but they help with the circulation. I'm also thinking that sitting at the computer, or just up-right is causing a problem too - maybe having my groin at such a right angle is cutting off more circulation than it should (since the blood clot went up that far).

I keep getting charly-horses in my toes and feet and its driving me nuts. I know its from the water pills (they deplete my body of potassium despite me taking the prescription strength supplements to replace it). I actually had a charly horse so bad in my left foot I had to take a muscle relaxant to get it to stop! It hurt so bad and my toes were going every which way. It looked pretty funny... despite the pain I had to giggle.

OK... I'm off to bed now and will continue to behave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home