Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

8/07/2003

Had my Remacade treatment and all went well. Dr Booth's associate saw me and decided to lower my dose of prednisone from 30 to 20mg per day, which is good. The goal is to get me on 10mg a day and/or off totally. Even though I've been achier than the previous month, my UC hasn't gotten any worse. The Remacade is doing what it is supposed to, and that's a very good thing. I am going back in 5 weeks (they didn't have any openings for 4 weeks that worked with my school schedule) instead of the 6 we were hoping to extend to this time.

They took more blood to check my hematocrit levels and they'll call me Monday evening - or if I don't hear from them then I'm to call on Tuesday to see what they are. Then we'll go from there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home