Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

11/01/2004

Not Bad

I'm still sore and stiff, but not too bad. It is very cold today but I haven't noticed feeling any worse from it yet. I slept well, and got some extra sleep for a change. The extra heat in the basement made me a bit sick yesterday - I just don't tolerate heat well at all.

UC has been so-so, but not too bad either.

As far as my BS, I tested it yesterday when I was feeling shaky, and it was 103. So strange. Something else must have been making me feel that way.

1 Comments:

At 10:53 PM , Blogger Crayonsetc said...

Hope you have a great week! It was REALLY cold here today!! (we actually had a snow day!) I have been Sooo tired... wonder if it is the cold?? Take care of you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home