Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

1/04/2005

:-(

OK, legs and hips aren't hurting like they did last night, but feel so weak. My feet are killing me, as well as my knees. Hips some too - but definitely RA pain today. Storms are moving in/out - as well as it is the 3 week mark for the Remacade cycle and I do usually start hurting more then.

Mom gave me an article to read about Autoimmune diseases, it was in Family Circle I think. Quite an interesting article. It meantioned something called Sticky Blood disease. I had a lot of the symptoms and that could be what caused my major blood clot 1.5 yrs ago. In the thigh, back of the knee, and calf. I'll have to mention it to Dr B next week and see if that could have been the cause... because the clot came out of nowhere. Maybe we'll never know what caused it. They put me on thinners before they even did the Factor 5 test. This was before I was under the care of my wonderful internist. Anyway, it was a very interesting article.

UC is OK today, and settled down yesterday and wasn't a problem. BS has been OK too.

2 Comments:

At 4:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI.
Do you have a Remacaide teatment next week? I thought of you the other night when I saw an ad for it on TV. Hope you feel less pain tonight. ((hugs))

Tina

tinariffic@earthlink.net

 
At 5:46 PM , Blogger Crayonsetc said...

I checked my BS while I was at Mom's... it was 129 at night after having a drink and chips. So I did a fasting the next morning... 125... still a little higher than I like, but as my girlfriend said... at least it is pretty stable!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home