Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

1/22/2005

Dizzy

I had a bad dizzy spell yesterday. I think it was doing too much cleaning in too short of period. I was a little light headed but kept going and by the time I was done vacuuming, I was seeing a little black. I rested though, and felt better. I also figured out the weird headache. There is an inversion here, and lots of fog. It isn't as bad this morning but is still there.

Pain isn't too bad this morning, the shower really helped me feel a lot better than I did when I first got up. I'm still really tired, but nothing new there.

UC has been fine, and I forgot to test my sugar yesterday... oops. Could have been part of the whole dizzy thing... who knows. It felt more like the anemic dizzy spells though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home