Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

4/21/2005

Neglected

I've really been neglecting this lately. I have just felt like crap - lots of pain from the RA. So much so that I stayed home from work on Monday. Taking 2 pain pills at a time, plus muscle relaxants. It was like a all-over body flair. Slowly I've gotten better, but am still taking the pain pills, but one at a time. There have been a few storms coming in/out and the temp went from 70 on Saturday to 40-50 during the day on Sunday and since. I really have trouble when the weather can't make up its mind, and the seasons change. I'm not looking forward to the summer, because the heat has as much of a bad effect on my joints as the cold does - almost worse if it is too hot.

UC is still doing good, and my blood sugar has been OK - drops now and again but not too low. I'm done whining for now ;-)

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM , Blogger dbdoberman said...

thanks for visiting my blog, Karen. I hope you are feeling better today. The weather is miserable here, as well. Rain, then maybe snow, then rain, rain, rain, rain. BAH!

Take care.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home