Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

6/07/2005

Remicade

Had my Remicade treatment yesterday. All looks good, my liver and blood counts are good. In fact my blood count went up a little bit which was a relief since we're worried about the Imuran suppressing my bone marrow like the methotrexate did. So far, so good 2 months into it. I also lost 8 lbs in the last month. I was really excited about that.

So, I'll keep doing what I'm doing. My left hip feels like it is starting to flare. I just took a pain pill to see if that would help. I'll try not to over do things today - but that might be hard with getting ready to go on vacation.

2 Comments:

At 11:37 AM , Blogger Tina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:40 AM , Blogger Tina said...

Hi. I wish I lost eight pounds! That's great!!

Have a safe drive. Stop and rest if you need to.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home