Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

7/22/2003

Having a mucho better day today. Not quite as sore, not even enough to take a half of a pain pill and as I'm moving around its lessening.

My left leg and ankle/ foot is looking really good today too, hardly any swelling... so I am not wearing the sox today. I know I should but its just too hot. Its almost a double edged sword.

My UC has been really good the past couple of days, hardly any cramping at all and things are still improving. Its so nice not to have *run* to the restroom and have some control. Its making life easier to live, and less stressful (always having that worry in my mind of when is it going to strike). I really think the Remacade has been the key in helping this.

Now if things would really get better and I could go off the prednisone and get rid of my chipmunk face! LOL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home