Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

8/23/2003

Feeling soooo much better today! Still achy but the major pain has gone. Stomach is OK, still settling after being attacked by the stomach flu but is back to making some improvements. I tried an Arby's roast beef sandwich yesterday, and I haven't had any major problems yet. Looks like a good sign. I'm not going to push my luck and have another one right away, but at least I know I may be able to tolerate it occasionally.

I tried the Ambein that Dr. M prescribed for my sleeplessness last night. Not sure how impressed I am with it, it really makes me feel oogy. A little on the nuaseated side, which is one of the side effects, and I'm sure it will get better with time. I didn't fall asleep right away, but felt like I was in a drug-enhanced stooper, sort of like when I take a pain pill and don't go to sleep right away. I slept for 5 straight hours, then woke up to pee, then went back to sleep straight away for another 2 hours. So that was better. I still feel a bit groggy but not too bad, so they shouldn't interfere with me getting up and going to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home