Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

8/08/2003

I don't know what the hell happened, but mid morning my shoulders started to bother me, especially the right one. I noticed it when I put on my seatbelt in the car. Damnit... then as the day went on, it kept getting worse. Then, my left wrist/hand started to flare. Within two hours the muscle in my wrist (on the inside portion) has bulged out like you wouldn't believe! We were shopping and all of the sudden I started feeling like complete shit and needed to go home. It hurts like hell to squeeze my hand and actually its hurting like hell right now to type! I've got my wrist support on, and just finished icing it for 20 mins and need to wait another 20 before I can ice it more. I haven't hurt this bad in a few months, and it all came on so suddenly. How bizzare! Rest and pain pills for me tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home