Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

8/29/2003

Yesterday about the time I left for my accounting class (around 11:15), my right wrist started to flare. By the time I was out of class, about 12:30 I was in so much pain (even not moving the wrist) I could hardly wait to take a pain pill. Could hardly move it! By 1:30 I was still in soooo much pain I had to take another pain pill and then I found some ice. I iced it and kept it immoble until about 3:00 and it started feeling better. Most likely the pain pills really kicked in. I managed to stay at work and finish some things up. Around 8pm last night it started killing me again so I had to take two more pain pills and iced it through the night. Such severe pain! Its swollen on both the top and bottom. Its feeling a little better this morning, only had to take one pain pill and am waiting for it to kick in.

Other joints are sore but not too bad.

I was really bad last night and *had* to misbehave. I ate some Nachos Bell Grande. A whole order all to myself. Stomach hasn't rebelled yet, and hoping it won't. The nachos are full of things I shouldn't have, in fact everything I shouldn't have except maybe the beans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home