Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

8/25/2004

BS Better

My blood sugar was a bit better this morning, but still low. It was 60. Yesterday at lunch it was 90 which is perfect. Can't figure this out. I will mention it to Dr B today and see what he says. It isn't that I'm not eating carbs because I am! I can't eat a lot of meat/protein so my primary source of foods have a lot of carbs. My Dad told me that I need to eat a snack before bed - so I did that last night and still is low this morning.

RA pain is about the same, had a bugger of a time putting my nylons on because of my hip. Lifting my leg up at all, even to put socks on kills me. Right knee is giving me grief again today too - good thing I'm going in for my Remacade and Dr B can check it all out. He'll probably increase the frequency of my treatments, and have an xray taken of my hip, as he said last month since I'm not doing any better.

UC is a bit better this morning than it was yesterday.

Major headache happening, it started yesterday afternoon and was killing me by the time I got home. Had to take 2 pain pills to get to sleep and woke up and it is still here, not quite as bad though. I'm going to try a pain pill and a muscle relaxant to nip it this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home