Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

9/28/2004

More Even

Feeling a bit more "even" this morning, not quite so fragile. But that could change, as quickly as it did yesterday - so I'm armed with Xanax if I need one. I do think it was hormonal, and then yesterday afternoon on my way home I started feeling out of control, shaky and spacy. I got home and tested my sugar and it was 60, so it was on the way down.

Aches and pains aren't too bad today YAY. I hate the prednisone for the side effects but it does help with the pain. I wish there was something else I could take in place of it that would do just as good of a job without the side effects.

UC was angered last night, so no more salsa for me - at least for a month or so ;-) It is so bad for me, but I just crave it. Even if it is a teaspoon full, I gotta have some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home