Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

9/22/2004

Appt Results

I was hoping my mouth would be one thing that wouldn't have problems, but I do. They found a hole in the root of a molar that has had a root canal, and this is just something that happens - not decay. I have to go in about a month and he'll have to do some minor surgery to see if he can get in there and patch it. If not, then he'll have to refer me to an oral surgeon and it may have to have that root removed - IF that can be done, if not I'll lose the tooth. Lovely. Everything else looked great though. Not bleeding anywhere which is excellent for being on all the meds and blood thinners. No caveties either.

My Remacade appt went OK, but he wants to increase my prednisone again - crap. Still a low dose but I want to get off of this stuff!! I may be starting a slight sinus infection, or am just congested so he prescribed Allegra D. If I get worse then I'm to call him. Otherwise - back in a month!

The nurse printed off my test results from Dr B2, but she didn't understand most of them, but my over all blood sugar was 73- little on the low side. I won't know anything until I see the Endrocon. guy in November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home