Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

9/16/2004

Same

I'm about the same pain-wise as yesterday. I managed to do OK without a pain pill until yesterday afternoon and again in the evening. My hands are still hurting, when I grip things but not typing. Feet are about the same.

Tummy is rumbling, I hope my UC isn't flaring... doesn't feel right. Or maybe all the stress is catching up with me.

BS this morning was 87. Last night before dinner it was 140 (but I felt as if it was low)! Highest I've caught it, then I checked it 2 hrs later, after eating a potato and it was 106. I would have thought it would be higher. ?? None of this makes sense, really! None at all.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so strange! I think you should write down everything blood sugar related and show the notes to the doctor when you go. That way you'll remember to tell him if something like that happens again. Because it really doesn't make any sense, and I think the doctor should know if there is something like that going on.

Hopefully the pain will be less today! *HUGS*

KIRSI

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home