Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

9/09/2004

Ouch

I woke up with another major headache. Don't know what is going on there, but it is driving me nuts. I hate headaches! My sugar level was fine last night and this morning. I felt a little shaky, but it is probably from being upset and scared about what's going on. I'm really trying not to be upset, but I am. I honestly wonder how much more shit I can take. I guess I'll have a mini pity party because I'm allowed. I really hope what ever is wrong, it isn't as serious as he thinks. I even wonder if my immune system is attacking my pancreas or if it is linked to it all somehow. Time will tell... I won't know the results for a week so I'm not waiting on pins and needles yet - wait until next Wednesday/Thursday then I'm sure I will be.

RA pain isn't so bad today - at least compared to my headache!

2 Comments:

At 11:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you! *BIG HUGS*

 
At 11:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and that last comment was me, Kirsi :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home