Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

9/08/2004

When is it Going to be Enough?

I just got back from Dr B2 (internist) and he's not too happy about my blood sugar dropping. He didn't want to freak me out, but it can be quite serious. It could be one of 3 things.
1. I'm giving myself Insulin injections (ruled OUT)
2. I have a tumor or growth in my pancreas causing it to produce more insulin
3. Problem with my pituitary gland

Not really great choices. He won't know for certain until the tests come back. No medication can help, if it is #2, I'll have to have surgery. He didn't go into what #3 would entail. Loverly.

He thinks my lack of concentration, not sleeping well, etc., is probably stress related and with all the pain I'm in and all my health problems, I'm allowed to be down. If I start having suicidal thoughts then that's something to worry about. I just need to let things out and not keep things bottled in.

Painwise, I'm better today than yesterday - but back to the same that I've been all weekend.

2 Comments:

At 5:09 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Hello.
Oh my Karen your such a mess! My thoughts are with you. Hope you get an answer to what's wrong soon.

Sleep Tight!

 
At 10:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry! I can't believe all the problems you're having with your health. I wonder if they're all related somehow - otherwise you'd just have such a rotten luck! I hope the doctors get it figured out quickly, so you can get the right treatment. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help or if you want to talk. Thinking of you! *HUGS*

KIRSI
(http://kirsi.zerodistance.org/blog/)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home