Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

8/29/2004

Moan and Groan

I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning, so painful. I got right in the shower and that helped a lot! I'm holding off on a pain pill though (which is OK, I'm not moving around too much yet) until I can finish my studies. Hopefully by then I won't need one. But if I do, I'll take one.

Feeling OK otherwise, my blood sugar was good all day yesterday, but low again this morning at 42. I'll definitely have Dr B2 do a glucose scan, that is how they can tell what the sugar level has been for the 90 days.

UC hasn't been too bad the past couple of days, and the pain around my bladder has almost gone. No clue what that was.

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Hi.
What should your blood sugar be? Hope your pain is less in the morning. Hugs!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home