Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

8/28/2004

Good News

I got a call from Dr B's nurse Cheryl yesterday. All my labs came back good! Even the hemogloban (sp?) and thyroid tests. Hmmmm... so I don't know what is going on. My Mom asked if they did a glucose scan but I don't know if that is the same as the hemo or not. I'll just wait and see when I talke to Dr B2 on Sept 8. I'm glad my thyroid came back good, as I do have auto-immune thyroid disease, so things aren't very active there. My immune system must be too busy attacking everywhere else. ;)

I'm hurting some this morning but am going to hold off on a pain pill since I need to study and read. I'll take one later if I need to - and take a nap.

Still having pain in my lower abdoman, but it isn't any worse. If it isn't better by Monday, I'll call Dr B2. Maybe it is a bladder infection after all. I'll take the cranberry capsules again and see if they help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home