Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

8/26/2004

Remacade Appt

My appt went OK yesterday. I told him about my blood sugar dropping, the pain in my right ribs that I've been getting, and all my aches and pains. My feet are some worse, as well as my right knee and left hip than last time. Hands are better though. He checked my abdoman and it is tender by my right rib but he can't feel anything strange. He dictated some notes on his tape recorder and will send them to Dr B2 (my internist). He wants me to see Dr B2 for the sugar levels and it is time for a check up anyway. I haven't seen him in a few months. I've scheduled an appt to see him on Sept 8. The nurse drew blood for the usual CBC, Liver, etc., and also will test my thyroid, and hemogloban (sp?) and send all the results to Dr B2. So, we'll see. The nurse will call me in the next couple of days if anything is wrong.

Dr B isn't increasing things yet, he seemed a little perplexed. He said to give things another month, and see how things are.

I'm feeling OK today, nothing "major". Just the usual pain of late. I had 9 hours of sleep last night which was heaven. Headache is almost gone too, the muscle relaxants help more than the pain meds so it must be tension.

Blood sugar this moring was good: 89.

1 Comments:

At 4:43 AM , Blogger lattégirl said...

What do you do for anemia? My doc has me on iron + B complex supplements. But I keep forgetting to take them... :-/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home