Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

9/04/2004

Pain Pill Hangover!

I'm so tired this morning, I think I might be suffering from a pain pill hangover, and just might have over did things yesterday with as much pain as I was in.

I took 5 pain pills during a 15 hour period! #4 did the best job, got me through class and a trip to the store. Then #5 was taken before I went to bed. I hurt everywhere, but especially my feet, knees and hips.

I'm feeling better pain wise this morning though, still hurting but not nearly as bad. I imagine I'll be able to go without pain pills today, since I will be studying and won't be moving around much.

UC is behaving, and my headache is still sort of "there". It may just be sinuses now, as my jaw isn't tight any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home