Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

9/15/2004

Achy, Achy

I'm so achy today!! I didn't take a pain pill yesterday, because I got feeling better and didn't need it. But by the time I got home last night I was hurting. Still am... I did get about 7 hours constant sleep which felt great. It could be the change in temps, it is starting to cool off - which I love, but the change bothers me. I also slept with my window open which I also love and was snuggled down in my bed with lots of blankets. I love the fresh air. Was cold getting out of bed. The shower helped but not completely. Gripping things hurts my fingers, and my feet and knees are rebelling. Hip isn't too bad though.

BS this morning was 98. Good. It was 89 at lunch yesterday and then 59 at dinner. I was going to check it before I went to bed, but forgot. New habit I need to get into.

UC is still being a bother, but it is better than yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home