Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

9/14/2004

UGH

So hard getting out of bed this morning - both from the achiness and for the want of staying in bed and hiding from life. Can't do that though, even though I'm on a pity pot today, I need to keep going. I'm just really frustrated and angry that I've got all these health problems. I feel like I'm 80 instead of 37. I'm just tired........................

UC is a bit of a shit (no pun intended), and my BS this morning was 82 (normal is between 80-120) so that's perfect.

I will hold off taking a pain pill since I have to do some driving in couple of hours - but maybe by then I won't need one. Fingers crossed.

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Hi.
Could some of your medications and pain pills be affecting your blood sugar? Someting to ask the docs. Chin up!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home