Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

10/20/2004

Remacade Appt #17

My treatment went well today, didn't take quite as long as it usually does, I think maybe she might have sped up the drip a bit. Dr B said everything looks fine - and he wants to keep me on the prednisone still for a while, especially since the increase last month has helped the pain somewhat. I'm just glad he didn't increase it again today. He knows how bad I want to get off of it.

He convinced me to get a flu shot. I have a history of getting the flu big time each year when I get the shot - and it has been 6 years at least since I got one. I received the pneumonia shot last year, so this year he wanted me to get the flu shot. He feels that since I am on Remacade and it is lowering my immune system, that I need the extra defense. So, I was poked. My arm is sore already - both actually! One that the IV was in, and the shot one. Not too terrible though, I'm just aware of my arms when I move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home