Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

10/14/2004

TIRED!

I'm so exhuasted and tired this morning. Both physically and emotionally. My mood is OK, I'm just worn out. Long week and I can't wait for it to be over.

BS was OK yesterday as far as I know - I forgot to test it and have already forgotten to this morning. I was a little shaky yesterday morning but ate a snack before I realized I needed to test my sugar.

My UC isn't being very nice this morning. I hope it calms down! Can't have a day like this.

Feeling achy still, but not bad enough for a pain pill. My headache is finally gone! It came back with a vengance yesterday afternoon and lasted all night.

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM , Blogger Crayonsetc said...

Take it easy... and hope the headaches stay away!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home