Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

10/09/2004

Yikes

That slight headache yesterday turned bad. It continually got worse throughout the morning, so I took a pain pill about 9:30, and then napped from about 11:30 to 1:30. My head was pounding by the time I woke up - even dreamt about the pain. Crazy thing. I took a shower and took another pain pill. It finally started easing around 5pm while I was in class. It was pretty much gone by the time I got home, but I took another pill anyway and went to bed. I didn't want that nasty thing coming back. It is still gone - for the most part. I still can feel a little pain but not bad.

RA aches are about the same as yesterday, but manageable. I also took that first pain pill yesterday for RA pain as well as the headache. My body didn't like me cleaning, I guess! I was fine after that though.

UC has been OK too :-) YAY! BS didn't drop at all yesterday either and was 106 this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home