Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

10/01/2004

Sleepy

I'm very sleepy this morning, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, due to my mind racing. I took a Xanax, and next thing I knew it was time to get up. I only got about 6 hrs of sleep in all. I'll take a nap this afternoon, if I can.

I'm pretty achy this morning, probably from being over tired yesterday and not getting the sleep I needed. Not bad enough for a pain pill though - yet. I'll see how I feel after I get done cleaning.

UC was a bit of a bother last night but it settled down quickly, wasn't an all night thing like it used to be.

BS dropped (58) low last night, after dinner. Weird. I drank some juice and felt better again. It was 100 this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home