Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

11/03/2004

Zombified

I'm feeling like a zombie, so tired. I'm having an early day today though so will go home and take a rest and a nap and hopefully go to bed early. I'm not too achy today and not much to complain about - other than lack of sleep and long days. One more work day after today.

I called my gastro doc's office yesterday to schedule my yearly followup - I know I'm going to have to take it up the butt again (colonoscopy) as they've told me I'd have to have one yearly. Oh joy... LOL! At least they put me out while doing it is all I can say. The prep the night before is worse than anything IMHO! Hopefully they won't have to check my acid reflux, but it might not be a bad idea since it has been over 2 yrs for that. But I'm not having symptoms with taking the Nexium so maybe I'll be OK. My appt is Nov 12, and we'll schedule procedures then.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM , Blogger Crayonsetc said...

Oh, have to agree... the preps for any GI study really bites!! I had to have an upper GI... Ewww!!

Feel better!!

 
At 5:32 PM , Blogger Marn said...

At least you're "out" for the colonoscopy. I am guessing that you must have had a flex sig (sigmoidoscopy) in the past. I wish they used general anesthesia for that one...I had one a year ago. Never again! Besides, I could watch what was being done on the monitor. The first scope image that I saw when they began was this hairy looking thing that was all scrunched-up looking, and then the tube went inside. All I could think was, "That was my ass! It looks horrible!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home