Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

12/04/2004

Bad Day

Yesterday turned out to be a really bad day with that headache - the morning anyway! I tossed my cookies not long after I posted, and then the headache got so much worse. I ate some crackers, took another pain pill and slept for about 45 minutes. It was enough to get me feeling good enough to go to the eye doc. I got home, and took another pain pill, finished cleaning, and then slept for 2 hours. That pretty much took care of it.

I'd forgotten that they gave me heparin on Thursday, to prevent clots - even though I'm already on coumadin, and that gives me headaches. So between that and the blood sugar going up and down so much, I'm guessing that is what caused it.

Aches aren't too bad today, the prednisone is starting to do it's thing!! UC is even a little better too. :)

2 Comments:

At 1:01 PM , Blogger Crayonsetc said...

Oh sweetie, I hope today is much better for you!! {{{Hugs}}}

 
At 2:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you had such a bad day yesterday :( I'm sorry I haven't been visiting - I miss you! Also, that blood sugar thing is pretty weird, so I hope they can figure out what's going on. *HUGS* Have a good and relaxing weekend!

-KIRSI

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home