Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

12/16/2004

Same

Dr B is keeping everything the same for now. I'm pretty stable, and the aches and pains are just normal (which I knew). He also wants the report, from my gastro doc when I have my colonoscopy on Monday. Which should be a given, but I'll tell them again. I see the diabetic doc this morning, to find out what they figured out with that all day blood draw 2 weeks ago. They're actually having me see a new doc in the practice and my doc will pop in. If they want me to just see the new doc, that's fine. Whatever... ;-) I'm sure she's competent.

The usual aches, pains, and tiredness - and the fluish symptoms today (which follow the Remacade). Not too bad though. I'm just used to it all. UC is being a pain still - not sure what is going on there. Guess we'll find out Monday! I'm excited, can you tell?! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home