Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

1/11/2005

Gastro Appt

The biopsies were fine from the colonoscopy - the pics showed the inflammation still, and of course he removed the scar tissues from the ulcerated sores. But we're on the right track as far as treatment. Things looked much better than last year. So, I'm on the same treatments.

Cute PA flirted and embarrassed me. LOL! Then the potty talk had to ruin the mood.

I'll need to go back in Nov unless needed before - and he'll follow up on things, and then schedule my next colonoscopy. Such a wonderful yearly tradition - but better safe than sorry.

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM , Blogger Crayonsetc said...

Isn't it a wonderful feeling when biopsy's come back normal? I just got mine in the mail from my Upper GI last month!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home