Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

3/06/2005

Neglected

I've neglected this blog for a few days! Nothing has changed really so I haven't wanted to post the same things, day after day. Things are worse today though, but through my own doing - and it is getting closer to my Remacade treatment (Wednesday).

I over did things yesterday by shampooing carpets, as well as cleaning my car inside and out. It was really the shampooing carpets that did it, but they needed to be done. There are times when I have to over do things physically to get my mind to shut up. Spring Cleaning Fever - and where the OCD sets in, I need to do things or I'll go nuts.

I will relax today and keep taking the pain pills as I need them. The one I took 1 hr ago is helping.

UC has been so-so, and blood sugar has dropped a few times, because I forgot to eat my afternoon snack. I get busy and forget!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home