Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

6/18/2005

Lost

I've been lost for a while, both on vacation and not updating. I had a great time on vacation, over did things slightly but wouldn't have had it any other way. The pain pills helped though, and just being away having FUN did me a world of good emotionally.

No flares at all, just pain all over. I actually did better when we were getting in/out of the truck than I was when I would drive for long periods of time. The cold wasn't that great on me, but it was better than if had been heat.

My tummy acted up a little before I left but was pretty stable while I was gone. I lost my blood sugar a couple of times but it was due to the strange schedule. Hard to be on the same routine when you're pottering and traveling about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home