Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

10/15/2003

Holy shit. About 1:15 my left foot decided to flare big time. All of the sudden it was like sharp knives stabbing it. I held out for a half an hour, then couldn't stand it any more and had to come home. The funny thing is, that it actually hurts less to stand with my full weight on it than not moving it at all. How bizarre is that?! It kills to lift it, as I walk and as I was pushing my clutch in. Came home, got in my jammies, propped my foot up, took a pain pill and watched TV while waiting for some relief. Now its not hurting when I don't move it, that's an improvment! Shoulders are feeling a lot better than this morning too - YAY. Now pain just go away. Go bug some evil person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home