Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

8/10/2004

Blah Blah

Still feeling achy, I should just start saying SSDD (shame shit, different day). Haven't needed a pain pill this morning though. Pretty tired, didn't sleep a lot last night again. Feet, knees, hands, and hip are the main sources of pain.

My right hand/wrist was really bothering me yesterday, almost thought it was flaring, but it didn't. I wore my wrist brace and it helped while working on the computer. Still sore today so I'll wear it again.

I'm going to see Dr H (hemotologist) this afternoon. For a follow up on the anemia and to check my iron counts, etc. If the iron is still low, I'll be insisting he give me another iron IV. If my body hasn't made the 70% loss in the 7 months, he better do something. I can't take the pills because they're too hard on my stomach and anger the UC.

Not much else to complain about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home