Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

8/04/2004

Staying Home

Feeling really shitty so I'm not going to work. RA pain is kind of bad (not flares) and pain pill worthy... also so tired I feel like I could sleep another few hours. UC isn't liking me either so I'm staying put. Even though I took things easy at work the past couple of days, it is just taking me a while to get back into the swing of things. So, listening to my body.

Yesterday, I started having a pain in my lower right abdoman and it didn't quit all day long (left work at noon) and laying down didn't even stop it. Not sure what it was - maybe ovulation. They told me I would have pain from that and it was a dull ache followed by sharp pains ever couple of minutes. Who knows. It is gone now, but if it happens today I'll call the doc.

1 Comments:

At 5:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you believe it took me this long to realise you've moved your health log to another (old) place! I kept visiting the old one and wondering why you didn't update. *sigh* I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed sometimes, LOL! :) Anyway, I'm here now. (I'm sure you don't mind?)
*HUGS*
Love, KIRSI

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home