Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

11/05/2004

That was fun...

The dentist. Oh boy. Got the gas, got the comfy chair, got the swab with the numbing gel, got the shot, got the interlegemental shots, got the drill, got the gum cut, got the filling. There was more resorbsion than he thought there would be, and it went pretty deep but he was able to fill it in, and we're hoping it will patch it and stop it from resorbing more. Time will tell... if it fails then we'll still have the root amputation as a possible tooth saver.

The numbness is starting to wear off and I'm feeling some discomfort - not in the tooth but the surrounding tissues. The tooth is dead, so of course it isn't hurting. I've taken a pain pill to get ahead of the pain though.

Other than that, doing OK today. Not much joint pain. I'm pretty tired still, from the long week so I'll rest this afternoon.

1 Comments:

At 5:26 PM , Blogger Marn said...

AAAAhhh! My teeth hurt just reading this! Shots, drills, gum cutting...bring on the Vicodin!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home