Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

12/19/2004

Not too bad...

Considering how bad I hurt last night, and how tired I was! I'm not in too much pain, which is a good thing, because I'm on a clear liquid diet and can't take pain pills - or I'll get sick. Don't want that on top of preparing for the colonoscopy that is tomorrow. No way.

I'm going to rest, and take things easy. My ankles are a little swollen from being on my feet so much yesterday, more my left - which is normal. So I'll prop my feet up and relax.

UC isn't too bad today, and BS is OK so far. I can drink lemonade, and clear fruit juices if my sugar drops today. I'm the first patient in tomorrow too, so won't have to wait for hours to eat anything. Should be done and home by 9am.

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM , Blogger Crayonsetc said...

Oh I will be keeping you in my thoughts tomorrow. Sorry about the pain from yesterday... keep taking it easy til your test is over and after too!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home