Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

7/24/2003

I think I slept better last night than I have all week! I woke up feeling quite well rested! Not very stiff and sore at all. Quiet night again for my stomach as well. My ankle and foot were swollen yesterday afternoon and last night, but its better this morning. It was 106 yesterday so I imagine it was mostly the heat and it seems the closer the end of the week comes, the more swelling takes place.

I called my gyno's office yesterday to make sure she'd gotten the results of my mammo and ultrasound, and of course she hadn't. So I made a couple of phone calls and the results should be faxed to her for my appt on Monday. My general doc had the mammo, but not the ultrasound so his office was going to call the hospital and find out where they are. I see him tomorrow for my bi-weekly blood thinner check so I'll make sure he's got them.

The hospital lab is closed today, for a Utah holiday so I can't go get my blood test for my RA doc to check my blood levels... so one more thing to do tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home