Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

8/13/2003

I just called to get an appt with the hematologist, Dr Hansen, and they told me that he only sees "one new patient a week" and the soonest they can get me in is Sept 22. That's just too long to wait. The only possible (and still not guaranteed) way to get a sooner appt is to have Dr Booth call Dr Hansen and see if he'll make an exception. So... I just called Dr B's office and they're going to have his nurse call me back.

I almost feel like sitting here and having a good cry... but I'll hold off until I hear back from Dr. B's office on whether he can do anything or not. I just cannot wait another 5-6 weeks to be seen for this anemia, by the time I get in to see him, my levels will be even lower! I'm soooo frustrated right now as it is, so tired of being soooo tired, having no energy, getting winded going up a few stairs (having to grip the side rail all the way up!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home