Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

9/12/2003

Agony... I was in pure agony last night by the time I got home. I even had to take a pain pill before my test at school, which wasn't the smartest thing, but I couldn't even hold a pen! Then driving home was fun, my hand hurt so bad when I shifted the gears. I took another pain pill when I got home and got some good sleep for a change. I got up at 2am and took another pain pill, and will be taking another one shortly, after my morning meds settle. Hands, arms, elbows, shoulders, and hip again.

My ankles are really swollen too, so having to wear the sexy sox. Had a hell of a time putting them on this morning, and will have to take them off and put them back on later when I shower. Damnit! Not looking forward to that. They're so hard to put on and take off because they're so tight.

I'm still having a bit of a pity party for myself, I'm just fed up with feeling so shitty all the time. I've got a lot to do today. I'm going to attempt to clean - probably will be a really light job though, then I have errands to run. Maybe I'll feel better after getting out with Mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home