Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

9/12/2003

Oh my hell. What a day. I hurt just about everywhere. Arms/shoulders/elbows/hands, hips are still hurting. Hands not quite so bad. Now, my left side of my jaw has flared and my spine is hurting between my shoulder blades. My spine has never flared before... isn't this lovely?! Its the weirdest feeling. I took a pain pill about 2pm, fell asleep for an hour or so and when I woke up I was hurting so bad I didn't think I could get out of my recliner! Once I was up and moving a bit, the pain did decrease some.

I probably over did things today, between cleaning and shopping, carrying things, etc., Maybe that's why I hurt soooo bad tonight. I shall behave the rest of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home