Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

8/11/2004

Hemo Appt

Dr H was pleased with my blood counts. I'm still on the "low side of normal". My iron level has increased about 50% on its own, since December. It is still a bit low but in the normal range (YAY). So, no iron IV was needed. He'd like to put me on supplements but that's out because of the UC. Iron supplements are too hard on my tummy.

I was really happy that things have improved! I won't need to see him again for 6 months. Dr H is glad that Dr B keeps such close tabs on my counts and he was glad to hear that I did have the hysterectomy too.

I'm feeling pretty achy and sore right now - slept like a rock and didn't move much. I tried moving more between hitting the snooze alarm, but I kept falling back into a deep sleep. The shower helped though. I may take a pain pill though, still trying to decide whether I can tough it out or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home