Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

11/08/2004

Melt Down

I had a little emotional melt down yesterday. I'm so tired, and all the stresses in my life are just hitting me hard right now. I tried to have a relaxing day - and for the most part it was, but then a lot of the day I just cried. It felt good to cry and get the emotions out, but of course it didn't solve anything. Nothing can be solved, I'm just going to have to ride it out the best I can. Today I've taken a Xanax to help me stay calm and get me through my day. I'm doing better today than yesterday, but still fragile and I'm getting upset too easily. I hate that!! I really do. This isn't like me at all, but I also know that I'm allowed to have some bad days from time to time.

Pains aren't too bad today, good thing!!

1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*HUGS*
Thinking of you!

-KIRSI

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home