Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

12/20/2004

Scope

The colonoscopy went well. I didn't have any polyps this time, but had some additional scarring. He removed that, and did some biopsies all through the colon. He didn't see anything suspicious, but the biopsies are routine, since my chances of cancer increase 5 times by having ulcerative colitis. So, he wants to keep the meds the same, and the diet. He'll just need to see me next year for the same unless I have trouble. He took some blood for tests, as well as the CBC that Dr B wanted.

Having some RA pain, but not too bad. I'm cold, achy and really groggy so I'm going back to bed.

1 Comments:

At 11:19 PM , Blogger Crayonsetc said...

Glad it all went well and you went back to bed. Try and take it easy this week... especially with the cold front coming in!! Hollar if you need to talk :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home