Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

1/31/2005

Crud

Got the creeping crud. Had a really hard time sleeping last night, only got about 4 hrs and then woke up with a sore throat, slight fever, slight cough, and a little stuffy nose, so will be staying home. I hate to push myself with this because of being on the Remacade and this stuff can turn nasty really quick if I don't. It may be out of my control but I will do what I can to make sure it doesn't turn into infection.

Still really achy too, my hips, knees, and feet are the worst.

UC is OK, and so has BS. I got really shaky before dinner yesterday but tested my sugar and it was 89. Which is fine, but must have been on the way down. I stopped shaking after eating something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home