Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

9/13/2003

My right hand/wrist started to flare today while I was doing my accounting homework assignments (how convenient, huh?). So I took a pain pill, tried to ice it and it started hurting more immediately so I tried the heating pad. I fell asleep for about an hour and when I woke up, the flare had stopped and the pain had subsided some. Enough for me to finish the homework anyway! I could write. I spent the rest of the day with the heating pad on my upper back and right shoulder. It felt quite good. Its so strange that all summer, ice has been the thing to help and not heat. Now that it was a little on the cool side today, the heat worked.

I've come to the conclusion that my form of RA likes to be spontaneous and keep me guessing. I never know what to expect. I hate that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home