Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

9/17/2003

Things got a little better yesterday morning and afternoon, then about 5pm my left knee, left hand/wrist, right shoulder flared big time. I was in class and we took a break at 5:15 and it couldn't come fast enough - I HAD to take a pain pill. I was hoping by the time we got out of class at 6pm, the pain pill would be working - or at least take the "edge" off... no such luck. Driving home was horrible, using my clutch was killing my knee. Any bending at all sent sharp pains through my knee. I had tears rolling down my cheeks, it hurt so bad. I got home about 6:30 (stairs were fun) and took another pain pill. I did a couple of things, then got in my pj's and was in bed by 7pm. Pain pills still not working. It was torture even getting in bed! I actually screamed out loud when I tried to put my leg under the covers, because I had to bend it. Tears rolling down cheeks again. Then as I was bringing my other leg up there was pain in the crease of my leg (groin). Holy shit. I couldn't move I hurt so bad!! I ended up taking another pain pill about 8pm. Finally got to sleep about 9pm. Pure hell.

I took another pain pill about 2:45 this morning so I would be able to shower and get dressed this morning. The pain had subsided to a tolerable level but am still hurting quite a bit. I *should* have stayed home, but I've got meetings today, an accounting test that I cannot miss. Damnit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home