Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

12/21/2004

The Day After

I'm feeling better than I was yesterday. I felt like crap though, so tired, crampy and just wanted to crawl up in a ball and sleep. Then had some emotional blow ups with my PITA sister so that sure didn't do me any good - it was making me feel sicker. I talked to some friends and cried a lot, and took 2 xanax and went to bed early which helped.

I'm not to crampy this morning and I don't know how the UC is going to be yet. I didn't eat much yesterday at all, since I felt a little nauseated.

The nurse called me back yesterday morning, and said she'd forgotten to set up an appt with the doctor's assistant for a follow up and the biopsy results so that is scheduled on Jan 11. I could have gotten in sooner, but wanted to stick with Nate, the guy I usually see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home