Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

7/04/2005

Stronger

Not feeling so fragile now, and having the mini melt down/pity pot day really helped. I'm still nervous but, I need to find out exactly what is wrong and then will face what needs to be done.

I've been in quite a bit of pain from the heat (I think!) but its also time for my Remicade treatment which is tomorrow. YAY.

UC has been fine, and blood sugar has been pretty good too. I've been getting a lot of rest, and that feels good. I wish I didn't have to head back to work tomorrow, but I'll suck it up and go ;-)

2 Comments:

At 3:10 PM , Blogger Coco said...

Hi Karen,
Keep up your "good" spirits!
Have "faith"... Hopefully, it's just the heat and that you're due for meds. I, too, had a "rough" year- being in ALOT pain, not being able to walk due to the back pain...doctors NOT knowing what was wrong- Turns out I had fibroid tumors throughout my uterus!! I then HAD to have a hysterectomy- no more back pain!!

You'll be fine! : )
Just keep following your doctor's orders, and ASK questions, and at times seek 2nd or 3rd opinions- let yourself be heard!!

Take Care : )

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Thank you, Coco. I had a partial hysterectomy last year due to other medical issues, but my uterus was full of fibroid tumors too. I feel SO much better since the surgery, but this little hickup with something possibly wrong with my ovary, and the bone was enough! I deal with so much stuff every day that I'm just tired, you know?

But yes, I will be fine!! Thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home